Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Easter

We are getting ready to spend Easter with Evan. We are so excited to get to see him. Cathie made the girls beautiful Easter Dresses. I will be sure and post a picture of her in it after Easter.

We have been busy with school/work and just daily stuff. Seems like there are not enough hours in the days to get everything done. I have been working on a big project for one of my classes. It is a personal ecological analysis and has been very interesting. I am discovering exactly why I am who I am--kind of scary. I have learned so much in this class, Human Development, and I wish everyone that plans to have children could take it. I hope I use what I have learned to be a better mom and a better person overall. Do you think my professor will find my life story interesting? I can't wait for the feedback. It has been an emotional project for me, but fun, too.

I went back and read some of my earlier blogs, I can't believe how many typos and misspelled words I had! Sorry, hope none of my English teachers have read them. I am bad about not finding my own mistakes.

We have been busy making summer plans for Billie. She is going to attend a camp at school called Camp Invention, go to bible school and take swimming lessons. She will be a pretty busy girl! She might do some kind of day camp that offers horseback riding, too.

Billie and I are both ready for this semester to be over! We are looking forward to warm weather and sunshine. The weather is nice again today, but we had snow yesterday! Nothing that stuck to the roads, just the roof tops; but it was 80 on Sunday and snow on Tuesday! Go figure, it makes no sense. It is supposed to be really warm the rest of this week, though. I am ready for sunshine and warm temps to get here and stay here. I know I will complain in the end of July when it is scorching hot, but right now I just want it to be warm.

I must get back to my project, but I wanted to say hello and let you know if you have been having trouble seeing the website, we are working on fixing it now. Something got messed up at the server, but hopefully it will be fixed for good soon.

No comments: