Monday, May 24, 2010

Busy Weekend




We had a very busy weekend. Billie had a soccer tournament on Saturday, they tied 1 - 1. Courtney (my cousin Kellee's oldest) graduated from high school on Saturday, too. Billie had a piano recital on Sunday, which these pictures are from. And Courtney's graduation party was Sunday, too. Billie did great! She played "Lean on Me." We took a video of it, and if I ever figure out how to post it, I will. We had a very good time at Kellee's house after the piano recital. We got there very late, but were still able to visit with some of our friends and family. I am so proud of the young woman Courtney has become. She is so sweet and so smart; she got two scholarships! I love that Billie has her and Mackenzie for role models. They are both just wonderful girls. They are very sweet to Billie, and she absolutely adores them. I am so glad since she doesn't have siblings around, that she has Courtney and Mackenzie to help fill that gap. She will always have them to confide in, and I trust them to give her good, sound advice. I have to get to school, but will try to update again soon!

1 comment:

candis hobby said...

Ahh, such a pretty girl! Growing up quickly