Saturday, August 21, 2010

Emma and Taylor Bailey


I was so saddened to hear that Emma and Taylor Bailey passed on August 10 due to complications during surgery. My heart is breaking for this family. I can only imagine what they must be going through. Joshua and Caleb were conjoined the same way as Emma and Taylor, but the girls had their own lungs and a bigger heart. They beat all of the odds their parents were given before their birth and lived to be 3 years old. But I know there is nothing that will comfort their parents today as they say good bye to their precious girls. I know God spared us so much pain by taking the boys shortly after birth, even though I sometimes envied the time The Baileys had with their girls, I know what they are going through today is much harder then what we endured. My prayers are with the family today, and will continue to be for many weeks and months to come. Please join me in praying for this precious family. You can find a link to their blog here on our blog, too, so you can follow their story.

1 comment:

Nettie said...

These are my little cousins (their mother is my cousin). Mandy and I live around the corner from each other and are very close. I was handling some of her emails after the girls passed away and came upon some exchanges between the two of you. I spent that evening looking through your blog and reading about your beautiful boys. Mandy and I took our children to a river yesterday and talked about you on the way. You are so beautiful and your children, all three, are as beautiful. It's interesting to me how obvious it is, even through picture's, when people have faith in the Savior and are living a faith-filled life. I was so touched as I read about Caleb and Joshua and your journey as their mother. Thank you for thinking of Taylor and Emma and adding them to your sweet blog. Still thinking of you. Nettie Winsor