Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Alice


Billie had a piano recital this past Sunday. She played "Alice" from the new Alice in Wonderland movie, the song is by Avril Lavign. (not sure about how she spells her name-sorry if I butchered it). She had a replica dress from the movie. She was beautiful and did a beautiful job! I will upload the video when I have more time.

School has both Billie and I very busy. I am teaching a nutrition class once a week for the NEAT program through the YMCA and health department. It is so awesome getting to work with the children, and getting some experience in my field. It is a really great opportunity for me. I also just got hired at the hospital in the diet office, but haven't officially started yet. My schedule is fixing to get even tighter, but it is all things I need to do if I am to get into grad school and get an internship, which is what I really want. I trust God will fit it all in for me, and still give me time to study and sleep and be with Matt and Billie, too!

Sorry this is so short, but I have a million things to do before I get Billie up for school. Have a great Wednesday everyone!

No comments: