Thursday, October 21, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Just a quick update. I actually poured my heart out in a blog earlier today on the prayer request page. I haven't updated the prayer requests in almost two years; the last one was January '09! I guess I forget that is there. I know when we built the website we thought we would have a year or more of raising conjoined twins and we would have daily requests, but since then I have struggled with prayer and I have finally realized that I have to give that up. When I am weakest, He is strongest. So I am giving that to God, I will struggle with it no more.

To give you a quick update. I started my new job at Mercy Hospital last weekend. It was a very hard, long day, but I loved it. I am thankful for the opportunity; I am learning so much about my field, and I also learned I really don't want to work in a hospital. How great is that to learn so early?! It was not bad getting there at 6am, but it was hard to stay until 4:30! I was so exhausted, but you have to work until the job is done - there is no one else to finish it. All in all, it went great and I had been nervous for nothing. I am looking forward to my next day at work, but I am thankful I am off this weekend. I need some rest for sure!

I had an exam this Monday in my clinical nutrition class; it was hard to work long days and then come home and study but it paid off and I performed well on the exam. Now looking ahead to the rest of the semester -but it is flying by so fast. I have several projects and papers to get done over the next 3 to 4 weeks - and then I will be done with the semester! Amazing! Even more amazing is January will be the start of my LAST semester of college! WHOOHOO! I see a light at the end of the tunnel and it is bright and beautiful and all worth it! Got to run Billie to the bus stop. Hope every one has a great day!

No comments: