Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More Great News

We went back for an ultrasound Monday and got great news! The baby looks FABULOUS! And actually like a real baby and not like an alien any more, with a strong, 4 chambered heart - yeah! Last time we had two babies and one, 3 chambered heart so we were ecstatic with the news. The blood clots are less than half the size they were only 12 days ago, so that was more amazing news. They think what is left will just be absorbed by my body. I don't even have to go back this Thursday for a progesterone test. I start being weened off the progesterone on Friday, because I won't need it after 12 weeks- which is just over a week away. Praise the Lord. It is really a miracle. I can't believe we have gotten this far. I will start seeing the perinatologist on January 31, and I should only have to go once a month to see them. Everything is going that good. I am still on bed rest, but only until day one of my 12th week, but they want me to still take it easy. No standing for long hours, so that leaves work out of the question for now still, and not cleaning bathrooms or mopping floors, but it is so worth it, I don't even mind. I need to get Billie up for school, so that is all I have time for. But do check out the baby countdown ticker to the right that I added, just for fun! Thanks for all the prayers - God does hear and does answer prayers! God is Good All of the Time!

No comments: