Tuesday, March 29, 2011

20 Weeks and 3 days

We had another doctor visit today and it went great. No ultrasound today, but we got to hear the baby's heart beat- which was absolutely beautiful! I am measuring exactly where I should be at this time, too. Matt and I both thought I was HUGE, but looks like I am just normal!!! We were able to ask lots of questions about the placenta previa and the blood thinner and we both feel much much better about it all. We will find out more when we go back in two weeks for the ultrasound. Until then, lots of prayers that the placenta is "moving" and the placenta previa will be completely corrected, or at least partially corrected by then. As long as their is some movement, it will be a good indication that it will correct itself by 32 weeks. Which is what we want so that we have a much easier and stress free third trimester, a more normal delivery as far as timing, and no risk of hemorrhage or accreta. The sequential results were back today, as well, and everything looks perfect. Almost no risk at all, actually less than the odds of having conjoined twins, of having spina bifida, downs syndrome, anencephaly, or any of the other things they check for. So that was very reassuring. Just nice to know everything is proceeding without problems. More later, and I will try to put a pic of my growing belly up this week, too!!

No comments: