Tuesday, June 28, 2011

ROP update

Harper's ROP has progressed to stage 2, unfortunately. The doctor was not surprised and almost seemed to expect that it would. He said still not ready for surgery. We will look at them again next Tuesday and go from there. The good news is there is no Plus disease, at least not yet and hopefully there won't be. There is still a chance this can regress and get better on it's own without surgery. That is my prayer right now. Please pray for strength and guidance for Matt and I, and for her doctors to be led by God in their care of her. I know He has a plan, and He's got this covered!
We have met some sweet parents of other preemies here, two couples in particular I have grown very attached to. I won't mention there names yet because I haven't asked them if I can yet, but please be in prayer for their babies, too. Both are girls and we will call them A and M for now. Baby A is having surgery tomorrow to close her PDA in her heart and I know they could use your prayers. I know you are all faithful and your prayers really do make me feel better and I want that same comfort for baby A's parents, too. Baby M will have surgery eventually once she heals more from a previous surgery so please be in prayer for her, too! I have given you a lot to pray about, huh? Sorry no pic this time, I just wanted to give you a quick update. Thanks for loving and supporting and praying for us!!

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments: