Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Laughs of an Angel

This is a sweet video Billie made of Harper laughing at me. She doesn't laugh a lot and gets very quiet whenever we pull the camera out, so this was amazing footage and Billie did a great job, too! There is nothing sweeter sounding than my children's laugh, Billie and Harper both have amazing giggles! You can't help but smile when you hear them laugh. God is so good and I feel so blessed this year. I would never have believed all that we would go through if you had told me last Christmas, even though I was on bed rest this time last year. It was a very difficult pregnancy, and an even more difficult delivery and recovery - especially for sweet little Harper Grace, but it was SO worth it. She has worked so hard to get to this point. It is just a miracle to see her sweet smiles and hear her amazing laughter. I don't know if life on Earth can get any better than this! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!


2 comments:

The Humphreys Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! That laugh. ..how precious!!!!! Merry Christmas to all of us just hearing that sweet sound. Great job with the video camera, Billie!

JC Stitches said...

Thank you, Rachel. I just love it, too! It is just amazing how tiny they started out and how big they are getting now! kiss Addie for me!