Monday, August 20, 2012

JC Stitches

Blowing a kiss, I think to the cat!

Kitty, Kitty, Kitty


Just a few pictures of my latest creation, Witchy Shoes for Halloween!
Hey guys.  I am working on growing my business, JC Stitches.  If you wouldn't mind, can you jump over to that blog and follow it for me?  Here is the link to it: JC Stitches I started creating sweet baby clothes, burp clothes, dolls, napkins, and other cute gift items and I am working hard at adding new things every week.  It is all hand made by me and super cute and one-of-a-kind, too! I will create something special just for you if you don't see something there that interests you.  And you certainly do not have to buy anything, just follow my blog to help me get the word out there about my shop! This is just a way for me to help subsidize our income for special things like vacations and extra curricular stuff for the girls. Thanks to you all for your support, it really means a lot to me. 

No comments: