Thursday, January 8, 2015

2015 Goals

I have been thinking (and praying) of my goals for this year for about three months, and I am still struggling to come up with good ones- ridiculous! I can, of course, rattle off the same things everyone always wants to change, but I don't want this to be resolutions that start off strong and fizzle out.  I want to set goals and achieve them and then make new goals to strive for. I want to change me, change my family, change my relationships, serve the Lord, and serve His people.  I want to grow stronger in my faith, stronger in my good habits. I want to make a difference in my life and those around me. I want to make a difference to someone who needs it- maybe someone I have never even met before. I want to discover my God-given gifts and use them to serve my church, my family, my friends, my community. I want to strengthen those gifts I have already discovered and put them to better use, too. I want my businesses to grow and be successful. I want to be organized in my personal daily life, and I want to carry that through into my home. I want to clean up my habits and lead a healthier daily life, physically and emotionally. I want to discover the Lord's will for my life, and His word for my heart. I want to write daily and make writing a habit, practicing and strengthening my craft. I don't want much, right? Most of these things mean I have some work to do. I have some real work to do. I am up for it, it is time to roll up my sleeves, make some lists, some plans, and put it all into action daily. As my dear cousin Greg says, "Plan your work, and work your plan." I am hoping to get my list finished this week and I will post it here for you all to see-and I hope comment on.  I am open to your advise and I love your support, love, and prayers. I love sharing with you, thank you for letting me continue this with you.

No comments: