Saturday, July 5, 2008

Pictures as Promised!



Ok, so I promised pictures of the nursery once we got the finishing touches on it, so here they are. While I was at it, I figured I should post some others as well, so there are a few from the last few weeks of different fun things we have gotten to do, just to catch everyone up. I hope everyone had a good 4th. We spent it at home, I wasn't feeling well and Matt had to work. Dave went grocery shopping for us and then stayed for the evening and we all had steak and salad and a very good time. Enjoy the pictures and have a very good weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The nursery you created was beautiful. It is not hard to guess where the inspiration came from, based on Matt's trips to Africa :)

Lisa Brown

Anonymous said...

Crystal,

I cannot get you off my mind. You are such a sweet person and have gone through so many heartaches in your young life. I really admire your faith, and that will carry you through once again.

Your boys were so beautiful. I am so happy you were able to hold them, even though only for a short time. They are surely among the most beautiful angels in heaven.

Billie is so pretty! With her parents, she has to be! I know you will be comforted by her and watching her grow up. She is obviously as sweet and caring as her mom and dad.

You will always be in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you.

Linda Quinn (Buddy's mom)