Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Latest Doctor Visit

We had a great doctor visit yesterday - all good news to report. Everything is going great with this pregnancy. The baby's heart beat is good and strong. Our first trimester screening all came back normal - so now I am glad I had it done! I was regretting it during the waiting period for the results thinking "why did I even have them done? There is nothing that can be done even if they find something wrong, and now I am just worried." But now that we know there is no increased risk of downs or spina bifida, I am very glad we had it done. I had the doctor look at my stomach at a place I thought might be a hernia. He also thinks it is a hernia but we are just going to watch it for now and if it is repairable he will fix it after my c-section while he is already in there - so that is good news! We go back in three weeks for the big anatomy ultrasound, but of course we are waiting until delivery to find out the gender. I am hoping I can sneak a peak and figure it out for myself!!! I feel like it is a girl, and I have a 50/50 chance I am right, right? I was right with the boys and with Billie, so we will see if I have a "gift" this July, lol! Any one else have any guesses? Post a comment if you think it is a boy or girl - it'll be fun to see what others think! I didn't have an ultrasound yesterday, so no new pictures to post yet. Just three weeks until we have more, though.

No comments: