Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Middle of July

More great news. I went to the Perinatologist Monday, the same one that delivered the boys. All of the blood clots are totally gone and the placenta and the baby look great! I go back in 3 weeks for another check up and blood work, and then we will have another ultrasound in 6 weeks. So now it is time to just relax and enjoy the pregnancy and prepare ourselves for our little miracle to be born around the middle of July!! The boys were born July 15. We can hardly believe it. My due date is August 9, but since I had such a large incision with the boys, Dr. Rousis doesn't want me to go in to labor because there is a higher risk of uterine rupture. So, at 37 weeks I will have an amnio to make sure the baby's lungs are mature enough to deliver and we will deliver that week! I hate the thought of the amnio, but I do not want to deliver before the baby's lungs are ready, so it will just have to be that way. When I have time to scan it in, I will post a new pic of our little wiggly baby. I need to get to school, so more later when I have time. We still covet your prayers for a happy, healthy pregnancy and baby!

1 comment:

Bev Johnston said...

Praise God for the wonderful news!!! Praying this pregnancy is uneventful and fun!!!!