Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another Wonderful Day with Doctors & Nurses

We met yesterday with some of the doctors and nurses that will be in charge of caring for our boys after their birth. We left the hospital yesterday so uplifted and blessed. We feel we are in such good hands and that our babies will be receiving such good, loving care. They have been planning for our delivery and will continue to do so until the big day. We are even more hopeful now. Our prayer is that they get to take care of our babies and help us learn how to care for them and help prepare us to bring them home. I will have a specific prayer request in the next day or two after I get all of the names of the nurses, so look for that soon. They have nurses that have volunteered to care for Joshua and Caleb so that we can get to know them and have certain familiar faces that we will see once the babies are here. That has touched us both so much. They are also thinking of ways to help Billie understand what is happening and help introduce her to her brothers and calm her fears. We are very blessed to be close to this hospital and have these amazing people on our team. We will be praying for them as they prepare to care for Joshua and Caleb. None of us know yet how challenging that might be, but I am not worried about that now. I know our boys will be in very good hands. God continues to be with us every step of the way and is blessing us with very skilled, knowledgeable, loving and caring doctors and nurses to take care of me and the babies.

I am also feeling much better. I was having lots of contractions and lots of pain, but that has almost completely stopped. I have at most 6 contractions a day now. This has eased my worries so much. Even though my cervix had not changed, every time I started having contractions I would get so worried and stressed out. That probably only made them worse,but I couldn't help it. I am sure it is prayers answered and that is why they have stopped. I am just so very thankful. I am still taking it easy, though. We still want to get to 38 weeks.

We want to thank everyone again for signing our guest book. They continue to make us stronger and make us smile. Thank you all for your prayers and words of encouragement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haley and I continue to pray for you all everyday. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do for you all.