Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Delivery Decision

As of today, we have decided to deliver in our home town, where our family support group is. We are much more comfortable with our doctors after sitting down with them on Monday. We still do not know when that date will be, but we are hoping for 34 -35 weeks, which will put us at around July 13. We will get an ultrasound every week and just take it week-by-week for now. There is always the chance that I will go into labor before then, but I am taking very good care of myself and resting as much as possible. I am probably fooling myself that I have any control over that at all, but at least it will give me something to work at! God is in total control of all of this, as he has been from the beginning. I pray for his will, but I still want a chance to hold our boys and love them for a while. I can't give up hope for my precious babies.

No comments: