Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there. We want to first thank everyone that has signed the guestbook. We have spent the last two days watching and reading as the posts have come in. It has kept our spirits up and put smiles on our faces. We really enjoy them. I don't think I can relay to you how tender they are to us.

I have had a lot contractions today and they started early this morning. I really can not stand up with out them starting and coming very regular. It is so scary for us, but we know it doesn't really mean anything as long as my cervix doesn't change and my water doesn't break. As sweet as it would be to have a Father's Day baby, we are definately not ready for that. We are 30 weeks as of today, so we are gettig closer, but not close enough! My goal is still 35 weeks, so I am going to do everything I can to make that happen.

Matt is taking very good care of us, he has worked so hard to do that. He made us blueberry waffles for breakfast that were delicious. Billie made him cards at school and was so proud to give them to him first thing this morning. I didn't even remind her. She woke up on her own and came skipping into the living room holding her card and saying "Happy Father's Day!" It was so precious. She made those cards the last week of school, so she has hid them in her room for over 3 weeks now. We all enjoyed our breakfast together.

2 comments:

susan Scoonover said...

Dear Matt and Crystal,

God is in their every movement. He is All: he knows Joshua and Caleb. They surrounded in love. They have already defied the human odds because God is the center and circumference of all life.

Last Father's Day I was on the 12th floor of UTMC and given no chance to live with leukemia. Yet, I am here. On Father's Day 2006 we lost our youngest son, Andrew. Though it is a sad day for Paul and I it is also a day that we feel close to God, family, and Andrew.

I am grateful that you are able to see God through this. I am certain Joshua and Caleb know how much you love them.

God Bless,

Most SIncerely,

Susan Scoonover

uncle said...

I love u guys. U have my hopes and prayers everyday. Absolutley estatic about being an uncle again even if it means admitting Matt 1 uped me with 2 at once.Always remember that U the boys and Billie are loved. If U need anything at all let me and Nikki know........................................Shawn