Friday, June 13, 2008

Heartburn

Maybe the boys will have heads full of hair since heartburn has set in and will not go away! I had heartburn bad with Billie towards the end, I can't remember exactly when it started, and she had the biggest head full of hair of any baby I have ever seen! I will be 30 weeks on Sunday.It is nice to have a regular pregnancy problem, so I guess I am going to thank God for that, for heartburn. I did have some contractions tonight and was forced to take another Brethine. I am so thankful to have them, though. Part of me wonders if it is in my head that it makes them stop, guess it doesn't matter as long as they stop! Every morning I wake up I am so thankful that I made it another day. Another day closer to giving our boys a chance. We do realize there is a good possibility our boys will not survive their first day of life, but we want to give them every opportunity we can. We have made it this far, which is further than most people with conjoined twins make it, so that is something. The boys kick and kick so hard all day long, and it always makes me feel like they are strong, stronger than any of the doctors think they are. I pray they are, and a big part of me believes they are.

No comments: